Confidentiality & support systems affirmed
A SOC 1SM Report (formerly known as SAS 70) is an internal control report on the services provided by Envoy Financial to its Plan Sponsors and Participants. It is designed to provide the assurance that your organization’s information is fully protected in the following areas:
- Security. The system is protected against unauthorized access (both physical and logical).
- Availability. The system is available for operation and use as committed or agreed.
- Processing integrity. System processing is complete, accurate, timely and authorized.
- Confidentiality. Information designated as confidential is protected as committed or agreed.
- Privacy. Personal information is collected, used, retained, disclosed and destroyed in conformity with the commitments in the entity’s privacy notice and with criteria set forth in generally accepted privacy principles issued by the AICPA and CICA.
This nationally recognized standard ensures your trust and confidence in our companies, to offer your ministry security, accuracy, and timely processing systems.
We are pleased that our SOC 1SM Report has established that we have the appropriate controls in place to mitigate risks. You can have full confidence in knowing that we process your information and handle all business transactions with complete confidentiality.
For more information, click here.